- Buy-Sell Txn & Insiderpedia Community
Buy-Sell Txn & Insiderpedia Community
Get Buy-Sell transactions details of Afaque Ali (Founder Insiderpedia) and Become a Member of the Insiderpedia Community.
- Buy-Sell Transaction details of Afaque Ali.
- Stock wise holding with cash allocation.
- Same day transaction alert on Private Telegram Channel.
- Become a part of the Telegram-based Insiderpedia Community.
- No refund is applicable after making payment.
Service Inclusions – What will you receive?
- I will share my buy/sell transaction details with allocation in my portfolio since the start of my service (Dec 2020). Whenever you join, you can access all the past data from the start of the service, Dec 2020. The service comes with a one-year validity period. Unless renewed, the access would be revoked after the expiry date. No further updates will be provided regarding buy/sell transactions.
- After subscription & successful payment, our team will approach you within 2 working days to onboard you on our Private telegram channel where I share the details of my transaction (usually within 15 minutes during market hours). I don’t send any email/SMS.
- You will also be able to Become a part of our Telegram-based “Insiderpedia Community”. It’s a community built for sharing investment thoughts, views, and discussions.
- Kindly note that this is NOT a stock recommendation advisory service, rather just an information sharing service thus no research report, no future prediction on price target, etc would be provided, neither any kind of queries would be addressed. Publication of the research report restricts personal investment activities. Hence, the decision not to publish research reports. However, occasionally I share my personal views/updates on my portfolio with Insiderpedia Community Members.
- There is no mandate to any of the subscribed members for buying/selling any stock. The service will just notify what Afaque Ali is buying and selling in his portfolio in his personal capacity & risk appetite.
My Investment Philosophy – What to expect from my Portfolio?
- Fundamental Analysis approach: I believe in fundamental analysis. I don’t rely on technical analysis. I prefer to invest in those businesses which are already doing good and generating good returns on invested capital (ROE>20% and ROCE>20%). I look for sustainable growth which I can hold for long-term at least 3-5 years.
- Analytical approach: I rely on my own developed 10 points framework for finding fundamentally sound companies. You can learn about my approach HERE on my youtube channel. I don’t have any professional degree but I do thorough analysis from my end. Rather than academic theories, I believe in business sense investing & gut feelings.
- Short-term profit/loss booking: I usually buy stocks from a long-term perspective but sometimes I book profit/losses in the short term when I think the company is not doing business as per our expectations.
- Concentrated Portfolio: I used to have a concentrated portfolio (5-10 stocks at a time) because I believe in focus & concentration. I don’t look at market caps for making allocation rather than I look for the risk to reward ratio. I invest a minimum of 5% and a maximum of 25% in a single stock.
- My returns Goals from my Portfolio: The stock market is very unpredictable in nature, nobody can predict the market & nobody can claim to generate returns either in the short term or long term. Despite that based on my past experience I expect a 10x return in 10 years (strictly no short-term expectations). And Make sure it’s just expectations, I may or may not be able to achieve these kinds of returns. I’m setting goals for my portfolio because I believe we can’t achieve something until we will set a target.
Kindly note since I started my service (25th Dec 2020), my portfolio has generated a return of 63%, when Sensex has given a return of 22% in the same period. I shared my portfolio returns once a year. I will share after one year i.e. on 25th Dec 2022 this year.
Also, note that past performance is no indication of future returns. There is no assurance of any kind of return in my personal portfolio due to the dynamic nature of the stock market.
Note: I’m not SEBI registered financial advisor and neither a research analyst.
This service is not a recommendation to buy or sell any securities. Afaque Ali and Insiderpedia will not be liable for any losses incurred or investment(s) made or decision taken/or not taken based on the information provided by us.
The information available on our platform doesn’t constitute a personal recommendation or take into account the investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual investors. Before acting on any information, investors should consider whether it is suitable for their particular circumstances. Information provided by us is believed to be reliable but Afaque Ali and Insiderpedia don’t warrant its completeness or accuracy and expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied. The performance data quoted represents past performance and doesn’t guarantee future results.